Skip to content

For members of the Local Government Pension Scheme in England and Wales

Contact your fund

Greater Manchester Pension Fund


0161 301 7000


Website - Opens in a new browser window


Greater Manchester Pension Fund
Guardsman Tony Downes House
5 Manchester Road


M43 6SF

Have you lost touch with a previous pension provider?

You may have lost touch with your former pension schemes but, if you have, don’t worry as the Pension Tracing Service can help. It holds details of almost 200,000 UK pension schemes and provides a tracing service free of charge. You can contact them at:

The Pension Tracing Service
The Pension Service 9
Mail Handling Site A
WV98 1LU
Telephone: 0800 731 0193

Or visit the Pension Tracing Service website - This link opens in a new browser window.

Don’t forget to keep your pension providers up to date with any change in your home address.

Was this page helpful?